How to Make an Audiobook on ACX for Amazon Audible – Full Tutorial – In this video, I give a step-by-step tutorial on how to create an audiobook through Amazon’s Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX).
ACX is a marketplace where authors, literary agents, publishers, and other rights holders can connect with narrators, engineers, recording studios, and other producers capable of producing a finished audiobook.
How ACX works: http://ow.ly/kvR430gCpT2
Production & payment choices for ACX users: http://ow.ly/KMnf30gCpWU
Production checklist: http://ow.ly/1ddp30gCpP9
1. The audiobook market is expanding rapidly compared with print and digital markets (CNBC: http://ow.ly/NyZz30gCqzX). Also, audiobook listings aren’t as saturated as other formats, which means your book will have a better chance of getting noticed resulting in more passive income for you.
2. Turnaround time to produce an audiobook will range. You can anticipate one or more months. Also, if you chose to split royalties with your producer/narrator, it will cost you nothing to create your audiobook.
3. Develop a convincing book description that will persuade readers to buy your audiobook.
4. During set up, select the gender and voice type that will best suit your book. After posting your offer, wait for three to five auditions before choosing a producer/narrator.
5. Listen to your entire book before approving it for distribution. Don’t assume it will be error/mistake free.
6. Create new cover art for your book instead of stretching existing cover art to meet the requirements. Your cover art is critical, but you don’t need to spend a lot. Hire a freelancer:
– Fiverr: http://ow.ly/9a8U308Ysrd
– UpWork: http://ow.ly/FxJB308YssJ
7. Get 25 promotional codes from ACX to offer your book for free. http://ow.ly/eRrc30gCrbR
8. ACX bounty program – make even more money: http://ow.ly/DdB830gCtEC
– How to Publish a Book on CreateSpace: https://youtu.be/3jOy0h6WXMQ
– How to Self-Publish on Amazon KDP: https://youtu.be/Gzu5SCIFSYI
– How to Make an Audio Book: https://youtu.be/OtqDBS9Q6Kw
– How to Start a Self-Publishing Business: https://youtu.be/eiApY3Xx2Wc
– Amazon Author Central Tips: https://youtu.be/uIbjxoWV-B4
*CreateSpace has stopped offering editing and proofreading services. Instead, I recommend using Scribendi (http://ow.ly/er9j30hOoJW) and Grammarly (http://ow.ly/3R8U306P8wD).
→ Visit my blog for more self-publishing content: http://ow.ly/yelo30hGgFR
Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel and let’s succeed together.
This page may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link, I may receive a commission. Visit my blog to learn about affiliate marketing: http://ow.ly/68x530lvD4M